Ignite Terms and Conditions
As an industry leader in Go-To-Market innovation, Henson Group is always looking for new ways to support the next wave of technology companies. That’s why we have launched the Ignite Competition!
The Ignite Competition aims to accelerate the success of promising companies by offering an opportunity to win 12 months of free Azure, and other resources to optimize your technology infrastructure and fuel growth. This competition is funded by the Henson Group to make your vision become a reality.
Eligible companies must complete the Initial Application below on or before August 31, 2021. From the Initial Applications Henson Group will select six finalists. Each of the six finalists will be notified and will have an opportunity to virtually present their company and business plan to the Henson Group Executive Team in September 2021.
From the six finalists, three winners will be selected and announced on October 1, 2021 for the following awards:
- Grand Prize 12 months of free Azure;
- Second Prize 6 months of free Azure; and
- Third Prize 3 months of free Azure.
Judging: All applications will be measured by the Henson Group Executive Team on the following criteria:
- Commercial Viability
- Business Plan
- Company Strategy and Business Assumptions
- Vision and Mission Statements
- Features and Benefits of Product/Service Offering
- Go to Market Approach
- Sales and Marketing Approach
- Risks Identified and Risk Mitigation
- Competition and Market Positioning
- The Ignite Competition is limited to companies with less than $10 million in each year of its existence.
- Current customers of The Henson Group are not eligible; and
- Companies located in countries where The Henson Group is not authorized to sell Azure are not eligible (currently including Russia, China, Korea, and Japan).
- No purchase is required to win or participate;
- Awards do not require equity or debt from the winning companies;
- All Azure award must be used within 14 months of the award;
- Awards are not transferable;
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes;
- Federal Government customers are not eligible;
- All Azure awarded must be billed through The Henson Group;
- Additional terms and conditions may apply;